Below are links to external carpet-related sites that may be of interest:
- Lapchi. Official site for Lapchi carpets, handcrafted in Nepal.
- Barry O'Connell's Notes on Oriental Rugs. A large compendium of notes on carpets, with an emphasis on history Persian carpets.
- Miri Carpets, Iran. The homepage for Miri carpets, with information on production, history and design of these spectacular carpets.
- Diurne. The site of Paris-based Diurne, specialist in custom modern carpets with exceptional designs.
- Hadji Jalili Revivals. Official website of the HJR collection, featuring images of all HJR designs.
- Tufenkian Artisan Carpets. Official website for Tufenkian Artisan Carpets from Nepal.
- Tufenkian Designer Showcase. A showcase of designers who have used Tufenkian carpets in their room designs. Great images of room shots, spanning the Modern, Traditional and Arts & Crafts lines.
- Jozan.net. A comprehensive rug search engine with a regularly updated news and article section, featuring information on Persian carpets and textiles.
- Hali.com. Website of the leading publication in carpets, textiles and Islamic art.
Designers Collaborating with Tufenkian Artisan Carpets:
- Vincente Wolf. Vincente Wolf is one of the designers creating carpets for Tufenkian. His designs tend to be quite edgy, featuring high silk content and textured high-low pile construction.
- Kevin Walz. Kevin Walz also designs carpets for Tufenkian. An artist from New York, and currently living in Rome, Walz is behind such great designs as Prati, Eva H. and Rag Weave.
- Barbara Barry. Barbara Barry has the longest history with Tufenkian, starting her collaboration in the late 1990s. Her Variations collection is truly an example of timeless elegance. In 2008, she is launching her newest line, Radiance.
- Mark Pollack. Fabric designer Mark Pollack is the most recent addition to Tufenkian's Designer's Reserve collection.
- Clodagh. Clodagh designs the Strata Collection for Tufenkian, taking her inspiration from the natural environment.
Architecture, Design and Decorating Links:
- Patricia Gray. Blog of award-winning Vancouver-based designer Patricia Gray. Her blog features posts about products, designers and architects that inspire her, as well as images of her own work.
- Gaile Guevara. Vancouver-based Gaile Guevara shares her passion of modern design on her blog.
- Meade Design Group. Meade Design Group is a multidisciplinary design studio in Victoria, BC, Canada. The Meade blog highlights local and international designers and design-resources.
- A Schematic Life. A blog on design topics by Vancouver-based designer Michelle Morelan.
- Decorator Finds. Vancouver-based online and newsletter resource for sources, tips, tools, trades and trends for Interior Decorators, Designers and students.
Furniture, Design and Decor Showrooms:
- ZWADA home. Vancouver based interior design and furniture showroom, also specializing in beautiful contemporary floral arrangements.